Wave Style 60 Series Canopy. Choice of 12 standard sizes!
Not what you're looking for? See Other Canopy Styles
Includes Free Delivery!
We have included a choice of 12 standard sizes with wdths of 2m, 3m, and 4m, each with available depths/projection of 1.5m, 2m, 3m, and 4m, suitable for small to medium outdoor covered spaces or an entrance doorway canopy. The Shelter Expert canopies are also available made to your exact measurements, priced on application. Enquire about made to measure canopies.
The Expert Wave Canopy 60 series system is manufactured from 60mm x 60mm steel strongbox section, 5mm high quality Pet-G UV2 clear roof sheeting, black uPVC rainwater guttering and down pipe, steel sections are galvanised and include a powder coat colour finish. The canopy is manufactured to provide a minimum height of 2050mm clearance (underside lowest point).
- Select the Width and Length of your required canopy
- Select Fixing Type, either below ground fixing (support posts are extended for concreting in the ground), or above ground fix (base plates are provided for bolting the canopy down on to a suitable concrete base)
- Select the prefered colour choice
The main features of this shelter are:-
- Framework produced from steel strongbox section to EN 10219:2006
- Anti corrosion pre-finish treatment - corrosion resistant zinc coating to BSEN1461
- High quality roof sheeting
- Powder Coating material to BS3900, applied in house to ensure our stringent quality control standards are maintained.
Additional standard benefits of our range include:-
- Free delivery to England, Wales, and Southern Scotland. (For delivery supplements to other UK and European destinations please contact us)
- Our worry free guarantee - any manufacturing or material defect will be rectified free of charge.
For further information on any of the above items, please see our technical information pages. Please note:- As our policy is one of continuous improvement, there may be minor differences between the product you receive and the images on the website. The overall appearance of the product will not be affected. The standard or the quality of the product supplied will be equal or superior to the product image on the website.