Rydale Linear Double Cantilever Canopy. Standard widths of 3m, 4m, 5m & 6m. Standard lengths from 1m to 20m
Not what you're looking for? See Other Canopy Styles
Includes Free Delivery!
With our double sided cantilever canopy system you are able to select the overall width of the canopy which will include a different projection to each side of the support posts. We offer four standard widths, canopy projections are detailed below & on the drawing supplied: All are available in 1m length increments up to 20m in length.
Bespoke canopy dimensions are avaible, please contact us for all enquiries.
- 3m width canopy: Supplied 1m projection + 2m projection from centre of the support posts
- 4m width canopy: Supplied 1m projection + 3m projection from centre of the support posts
- 5m width canopy: Supplied 2m projection + 3m projection from centre of the support posts
- 6m width canopy: Supplied 2m projection + 4m projection from centre of the support posts (Incl. additional outer support posts on the 4m projection side)
This canopy system is manufactured for below ground fixing
Options below to select the canopy length and the width. The width refers to the end of the canopy (when looking at the pitch/fall of the roof)
This is the Expert Rydale Linear Double Cantilever Canopy System, the support posts are 100mm SHS for the 3m width canopies, 120mm SHS for the 4m, 5m & 6m width canopies. Eaves beams are a sturdy 120mm x 60mm RHS & the roof sections are 60mm SHS, the roof sheeting is 5mm thickness clear UV2 pet-g, and black uPVC rainwater goods are supplied as standard. All system steelwork includes a galvanised anti corrosion pre-finish treatment together with a powder coat colour finish (choice of colours available).
- Select the Width and Length of your required canopy (remember to select "Not Required" on all other widths.
- Select the prefered colour choice
The Shelter Expert canopies are also available made to your exact measurements, priced on application. Enquire about made to measure canopies.
The main features of this shelter are:-
- Framework produced from steel strongbox section to EN 10219:2006
- Anti corrosion pre-finish treatment - corrosion resistant zinc coating to BSEN1461
- High quality roof sheeting
- Powder Coating material to BS3900, applied in house to ensure our stringent quality control standards are maintained.
Additional standard benefits of our range include:-
- Free delivery to England, Wales, and Southern Scotland. (For delivery supplements to other UK and European destinations please contact us)
- Our worry free guarantee - any manufacturing or material defect will be rectified free of charge.
For further information on any of the above details, please see our technical information pages. Please note:- As our policy is one of continuous improvement, there may be minor differences between the product you receive and the images on the website. The overall appearance of the product will not be affected. The standard or the quality of the product supplied will be equal or superior to the product image on the website.