Premium Linear Monopitch Covered walkway & Side wall. Standard widths of 2m, 3m and 4m. Standard lengths from 1m to 20m
Not what you're looking for? See Other Covered Walkway Styles
Includes Free Delivery!
Standard widths of 2m, 3m and 4m, all available in 1m length increments from 1m to 20m. The perfect system for covered walkways, Canopies and large covered outdoor spaces.
"When purchased for above ground fixing we will include heavy duty base plates to each support post and supply the ground anchors for securing on to a suitable concrete base".
Options below to select the canopy length and the width. The width refers to the end of the canopy (when looking at the pitch/fall of the roof), the width measurment also includes the rainwater guttering to the front of the canopy.
This is the Expert Premium Linear Monopitch Roof & Sidewall Covered Walkway System, the support posts and eaves beams are sturdy 100mm SHS, with roof sections and sidewall framework from 60mm SHS, the roof sheeting is 16mm triple wall polycarbonate and 5mm thickness clear UV2 sheeting for the sidewall, black uPVC rainwater goods are supplied as standard. All system steelwork includes a galvanised anti corrosion pre-finish treatment together with a powder coat colour finish (choice of colours available).
- Select the Width and Length of your required canopy (remeber to select "Not Required" on all other widths).
- Select Fixing Type, either below ground fixing (support posts are extended for concreting in the ground), or above ground fix (base plates are provided for bolting the canopy down on to a suitable concrete base)
- Select the prefered colour choice
The Shelter Expert canopies are also available made to your exact measurements, priced on application. Enquire about made to measure canopies.
The main features of this shelter are:-
- Framework produced from steel strongbox section to EN 10219:2006
- Anti corrosion pre-finish treatment - corrosion resistant zinc coating to BSEN1461
- High quality roof sheeting
- Powder Coating material to BS3900, applied in house to ensure our stringent quality control standards are maintained.
Additional standard benefits of our range include:-
- Free delivery to England, Wales, and Southern Scotland. (For delivery supplements to other UK and European destinations please contact us)
- Our worry free guarantee - any manufacturing or material defect will be rectified free of charge.
For further information on any of the above item, please see our technical information pages Please note:- As our policy is one of continuous improvement, there may be minor differences between the product you receive and the images on the website. The overall appearance of the product will not be affected. The standard or the quality of the product supplied will be equal or superior to the product image on the website.